Radius: Off
Radius:
km Set radius for geolocation
Search

Showing 5 from 12 Items

Toggle Filters
Count
Sort by
Order

This sanctuary began to build thanks to the bullock cart to the walker donated for this work, which was completed in 1886. We have to highlight the source that is under their impressive stairways, which tells a miraculous interesting story…

This XII century building, was ordered to be built by Bishop Gelmírez, as shown on the left capital apse of the church. Although what attracts and cultivates the visitor the buildings overall height.

It has a neoclassical style, although within its thick walls, we can find examples of other temples that were erected before. The temple built by Archbishop Gelmirez in 1133.

In 1936, in this valley bathed by the crystalline waters of the SAR and Ulla, the Franciscan order settled in.

It was built in the early eighteenth century on stone. The first inhabitants were the Barefoot Carmelite Order.