It has a Latin cross plan. The present work began in 1715, building materials such as ancient remains were used, which were also possibly already used in the construction of the previous church. That is the case of a Roman altar and an inscription that is perhaps also from the same era, which can be seen from the exterior of the chapel on the side of the gospel, the oldest part of the building.
Above the door, there is an image of the Lady of the O, showing her right hand and
embracing her belly with her left hand which is perhaps dated to the seventeenth