Baroque church of the 16th century. Its construction was started in 1719 and in 1918 was reconstructed.
It has a Latin cross plant, with single-nave where is the choir and the gallery. The interior of the temple hardly presents decoration and its main altarpiece is single line of great plastic strength accentuating the movement in the elevation.
The façade follows the same criterion of simplicity. In its centre the pillars crossed the door that is decorated with a triangular pediment that presides over the image of the Assumption, patron saint of the parish.
On the façade, in the north side, stands the bell tower.