Located in Antequeira (oin – Rois), the structure has been built on the same site of a large house founded by Xoán Nunez Vello, sometime before 1688. The current building was ordered to be built by Vicente F. Calderon, the second Count of St. Xoán and Viscount of St. Vincent.
The building is made up of three sections, two projection areas and in the middle a solarium with a Baroque style balcony. The frontal façade of the building as well as other parts of the architectural ensemble have been renovated.
In addition to the housing in the manor, to the right of the main facade is the chapel.
The structure is completed with a baroque style fountain that above its two cylinders has Saint Vincent preaching from the pulpit, similar to the one in the convent of San Domingos de Bonaval (current home of the Museum of Galician People). A baroque staircase to go down to the fountain, a circular dovecote, a cross…